Let’s see together if we answered all your questions, in case we did not, please leave us a message so we can keep you updated.
Frequently answered questions
– YES, we offer free & fast internet connection.
Where could I leave my luggage?
– We offer Luggage Storage in case your flight leaves a little late. We also offer free lockers for your convenience.
– We have a giant internet connected TV in the lounge area and offer internet connected TV’s in each private room.
– YES. We partnered with the best surfing instructors. We also rent surfboards and wetsuits for those that don’t need lessons.
– Even if we are so close to the ocean, we decided to invest in your comfort and get one in each of our sleeping rooms, just in case. So YES, we do have AC!
Mobile phone chargers?
– Of course! All of our bunkbeds have electrical outlets and the rest of the property is covered with outlets to juice up your favorite devices.
What kind of showers?
– Newly remodeled private showers.
Tickets and passes?
– We offer discounted tickets for the best sites in San Diego. Ask the front desk
Is there parking?
– We offer free Handicap parking but there is plenty of free street parking.
Coffee & tea?
We have everything you need for coffee and tea in our open smartly designed kitchen. Also, we will soon open an espresso cart for all of your coffee needs!
Late night front desk service?
– Yes, we offer late night front desk service, we do ask for understanding and patience during the late hours.
Restaurant or Bar?
– We did partnered up with the best places in town. Swing by the front desk and we’ll get you a reservation and a discount to the best spots.
Is breakfast included?
We offer a small complimentary breakfast burrito (Eggs, cheese, sausage/bacon or vegetarian option) and coffee.Because in Cali that’s what we eat in the morning.
What type of mattress?
We are using the comfortable spring coil mattresses with a waterproof encasement.
Cleanliness is essential to us, so, we have professional staff cleaning daily.
Will I need a car there?
No! You’re in the best beach in town. All the great waves and all the great bars are here .With the San Diego Airport 20 minutes away and with soon to apear of our own shuttle pick up service, you have nothing to worry about. If you did want to see all San Diego has to offer in a car, we do offer convenient car rental services from the most affordable car rental agencies. Just let one of our Front Desk associates know or email us in advance. Also, Parking is FREE when we book your rental!!!