Terms & Conditions
- California Dreams hostel reserves the right to change these Terms as well as the contents of this website for any reason and without notice.
- You agree to indemnify and hold California Dreams hostel, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the website.
- The website is available to all users on a “as is” basis. You should note that California Dreams hostel does not warrant that the information published on this website is or will be error free, and by using this website, you acknowledge that the accommodation details and all other information published on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Prior to making a booking, you should ensure that you have reviewed the terms and conditions and that they are acceptable to you.
- This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than California Dreams hostel. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of hyperlinks on this website to such other websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.