Booking & Cancellation Policies
- There’s an age requirement, guests must be at least eighteen years old to stay.
- You must have a passport to stay at the California Dreams hostel.
- You must also be able to show proof of on-going travel. A maximum stay of 21 nights applies at this hostel.
- The hostel is a smoke-free zone.
- Regretfully pets are not permitted in the hostel.
- All guests staying with us release liability for the use of photos that they are pictured in. The Hostel randomly takes photos of just having a great time and uses these photos for social media and marketing purposes. If you do not want to be included in the fun photos. Please let the camera man know.
- California Dreams Hostel does not assume liability for any theft, damages or injuries occurred while staying at our property.
- California Dreams Hostel is a private business and is allowed by law to refuse service to any customer or patron.
- California Dreams Hostel reserves the right to charge a guest for any damages he or she may have caused to the property during their stay.
- All rates and fees are subject to change. Rates may increase during holidays, special events, and other high-demand dates.
- A credit card is required to make a reservation.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- Taxes are not included in available rates. A 10.5% (USD) occupancy tax will be added to your balance.
- Check-in is available between 2:00 pm and 00:00
- Check-out is at 11:00 am.Please contact the hostel if you are arriving after 00:00.
Cancellation & guarantee policy
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before your scheduled arrival date.
- Changes to booking(s) cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- Guests who miss their reservation date or cancel with less than 48 hours notice will not be refunded for their first night stay.